Satish Chandra | Sep 24, 2022 | Views 5624
ISRO Recruitment 2022: Check Posts, Eligibility, Stipend and How to Apply
ISRO Recruitment 2022: The Space Applications Centre (SAC), Ahmedabad, Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) has invited Applications from the Candidates Eligible for Engagement as 1) Graduate Apprentices (Grad Apprets); 2) Technical Apprentices (Tech Apprets) and 3) Trade Apprentices (Trd Apprets) respectively. Those, who fulfill the Eligibility in the form of Education) for the Opted Apprenticeship Field, may register apply (with the Certificates related to Matriculation, SSC, HSC, Degree, Diploma, NTC ) as per Instructions and according to the Prescribed Qualification explained under Below-Given Eligibility Details.
Those having in possession Degree/Diploma from any of the State Governments’ recognized University/Board/Institute covered under the Western Region of Board of Apprenticeship Training (Maharashtra, Gujarat, Goa, Chhattisgarh, Madhya Pradesh, Dadra Nagar Haveli, Diu & Daman (Union Territories) and Trade Apprentices with the Industrial Training Institute (ITI)/National Trade Certificate (NTC) Qualification from any of the Recognized Institutes of Gujarat State are Eligible to apply before 9th October 2022 (being the Last Date for Registration through Online Application Process.
Note: Those having pursued Sandwich Course, are having Private Degree/Diploma, Short Term Courses, Degree/Diploma in other disciplines/areas And the Candidates pursuing Higher Studies; viz., B.Engg./B.Tech. in case of Diploma-holders & M.Engg/M.Tech. in case of Graduates) etc., Must Not Apply.
Engagement Terms and Tenure: Eligible Candidates selected as Apprentices under Graduate/Technical/Trade would be engaged as Graduate, Technician & Trade Apprentices for the Year 2022-23 residing in any of the States covered under the Western Region (Maharashtra, Gujarat, Goa, Chhattisgarh, Madhya Pradesh, Dadra Nagar Haveli, Diu & Daman (Union Territories) as well as Gujarat State. The Period of Training will remain 01 (One) Year and the Apprentices engaged will be registered under Apprentice Act 1961.
The Space Applications Centre Selection Authority shall take into consideration the Candidates’ Percentage of Marks in their respective Qualifying Examinations (Diploma/Degree/ITI/ NTC) declared by any of the State Governments’ recognized University/Board/Institute, hence, shortlist such Candidates to be screened through Interview.
The Space Applications Centre shall consider the Candidates Eligible as Graduate, Technician & Trade Apprentices (for the Year 2022-23) covered under the Western Region(Maharashtra, Gujarat, Goa, Chhattisgarh, Madhya Pradesh, Dadra Nagar Haveli, Diu & Daman (Union Territories).
Those who have undergone/are undergoing Apprenticeship Training or even have Job Experience for One Year or more As On the Date of Joining as Apprentices are not Eligible to be considered for the above Apprenticeship Training.
Employer: The Space Applications Centre (SAC)Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO)
Employment Opportunity: Engagement of Apprentices under Apprentices Ac 1961
Post Nomenclature, Age Limit, Qualifications
Age Limit (As On 09.10.2022): General (UR) Merit Candidates should be Minimum 18 Years and Maximum 35 Years. Relaxation in Upper Age Limits for the Candidates under Reserved Communities.
A) Graduate Apprentice(s):
01) Graduate Apprentice (Electronics & Communication Engineering)
02) Graduate Apprentice (Mechanical Engineering)
03) Graduate Apprentice (Computer Engineering/Computer Science/Information Technology)
04) Graduate Apprentice (Electrical Engineering)
05) Graduate Apprentice (Civil Engineering)
Educational Qualification: The Candidates should have in possession a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology with First Class with Minimum 60% Marks in Aggregate awarded by any of the Governments’ recognized University/Board/ Institute in the respective field.
06) Graduate Apprentice (Bachelor of Commerce)
07) Graduate Apprentice (Bachelor of Computer Application)
08) Graduate Apprentice (Bachelor of Social Work)
Educational Qualification: The Candidates should have in possession a Bachelor’s Degree in respective streams with First Class with Minimum 60% Marks in Aggregate awarded by any of the Government recognized University/Board/Institute in the respective field.
B) Technician Apprentice(s)
09) Technician Apprentice (Electronics & Communication Engineering)
10) Technician Apprentice (Mechanical Engineering)
11) Technician Apprentice (Computer Engineering/Computer Science/ Information Technology)
12) Technician Apprentice (Electrical Engineering)
13) Technician Apprentice (Civil Engineering)
Educational Qualification: Diploma in Engineering/Technology with First Class with Minimum 60% Marks in Aggregate duly recognized by any of the State Board of Technical Education (SBTE) in the respective field.
C) Trade Apprentice(s)
14) Trade Apprentice (Computer Operator & Programming Assistant: COPA)
15) Trade Apprentice (Carpenter)
16) Trade Apprentice (Draughtsman Mechanical)
17) Trade Apprentice (Draughtsman Civil)
18) Trade Apprentice (Machinist)
19) Trade Apprentice (Fitter)
20) Trade Apprentice (Turner)
21) Trade Apprentice (Painter General)
22) Trade Apprentice (Lab Attendant Chemical Plant: LACP)
23) Trade Apprentice (Attendant Operator Chemical Plant: AOCP)
24) Trade Apprentice (Refrigeration & Air Conditioning: RAC)
25) Trade Apprentice (Electronics Mechanic & Radio Television: EMRT)
26) Trade Apprentice (Electrician)
Educational Qualification: Secondary School Certificate (SSC)/Matriculation And the Industrial Training Institute (ITI)/National Trade Certificate (NTC) in the relevant Trade issued by the National Council of Vocational Training (NCVT).
Stipend: The Candidates engaged as Graduate/Technical/Trade Apprentices will be paid a Consolidate Stipend Sum specific to the Domain and Trade as follows:
1) Graduate Apprentice: Rs.9000.00 (Rupees Nine Thousand only) Per Month
2) Technician Apprentice: Rs.8000.00 (Rupees Eight Thousand only) Per Month
3) Trade Apprentice: Rs.7700.00 (Rupees Seven Thousand Seven Hundred only) Per Month (For Post Codes 14 & 15)
4) Trade Apprentice: Rs. 8050.00 (Rupees Eight Thousand and Fifty only) Per Month (For Post Codes 16 to 26)
Visit the Space Applications Centre www.sac.gov.in for Online Registration.
In case of assistance Dial
For General Inquiry: 079-2691 3021-3022; Only For Technical Queries: 079-2691 3157; Working Hour Timings For Inquiry: 10:00 AM up to 17:00 PM
Click Here to Read the IRSO Recruitment Notification 2022
Disclaimer: The Recruitment Information provided above is for the Informational purposes only. We do not provide any Recruitment Guarantee. The Recruitment is to be done as per the Official Recruitment Process of the Company or the Organization posted Recruitment Vacancy. We don’t charge any Fee for providing this Job Information. Neither the Author nor Studycafe nor its Affiliates accept any Liability/ies for any Loss or Damage of any kind arising out of any information in this Article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
You must be logged in to post a comment.
September 24 2022 @ 9:09 PM
September 24 2022 @ 6:48 PM
September 24 2022 @ 6:21 PM
© 2020 Copyright Studycafe. All Rights Reserved.